Twofold provide and support physical and digital mailroom solutions to help our 3,000 customers deal with an ever increasing volume of paper and data.
We provide and support these solutions through two channels:
Provide and support physical hardware products including franking machines, folder inserters, letter openers, envelopes and consumables.
Implement and support digital software solutions including scanning, data capture, data extraction, databases and workflow.
Experience and culture
- We are always looking for fresh talent for our teams
- We are a forward thinking organisation
- We have a happy, fun and productive environment
- Although we're pretty relaxed about a lot of things, we're really serious about finding incredible, motivated people, with great attitude, ethics, passion and personality
- Our office dress code is smart casual
- We organise regular events, ‘Team Lunches' and ‘Team Days' which have included; a day at Newbury racecourse, a wine tasting course at Vinopolis in London, sailing on a Thames barge, RIB's in the Solent and punting on the Thames in Oxford.
- We like to be in on time and we often get to leave a bit early on Friday after a great week of orders!
- Continuous career development including relevant training
- 20 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
- Option to join a group personal pension with employer contributions
- Option to purchase company shares
- Free life assurance & long-term sickness benefit covering 2/3rds of salary till retirement
In short, we're a good place to work and we take care of our employees