On a single platform, OnBase provides case management and business process management (BPM) capabilities. OnBase is an award-winning case management framework which supports dynamic people-driven work, with solutions in areas like service requests, incident management and investigations. This enables you to both manage and improve your repeatable processes.
Manage knowledge-driven work and automate repeatable processes
OnBase BPM capabilities include a highly configurable workflow engine that can automate and optimise repeatable business processes. In addition, OnBase can route documents, automate tasks and rules-based decisions, perform load balancing, send notifications and manage complex approval processes.
OnBase case management solutions empower workers to effectively manage cases, make better decisions and handle high-value exceptions.
OnBase case management software solutions support knowledge-driven work
Does your organisation face challenges with processes you can’t easily define, and that have outcomes you can’t predict? You’re not alone, as many companies face these issues. With OnBase case management software you’ll be able to effectively manage cases, and make batter decisions, empowering your employees and allowing you to handle high-value exceptions.
OnBase centralises all information surrounding a case and provides you with all the tools you need – whether you’re resolving an issue, managing a claim, fulfilling a service request or onboarding an employee.
By supplying these tools, an OnBase case management system:
- Empowers employees to work smarter: OnBase provides a 360-degree view into the information users need to make smart decisions, from data records and documents to conversations and emails.
- Increases visibility and control: Reporting dashboards and audit trails of all activities increase transparency, support compliance and help organisations identify opportunities for improvement.
- Offers one platform for solutions enterprise-wide: Save the time and cost of building, managing and upgrading multiple systems by creating content-enabled applications on one point-and-click configurable platform.
With OnBase, you configure data-driven applications, automate repetitive processes and manage supporting documents. Most vendors deliver these capabilities through offerings that integrate multiple, acquired products. OnBase is the only software suite developed from the ground up to deliver this functionality within one product.
OnBase case management equips your organisation to solve a wide range of business problems – from facilities project management and compliance tracking to vendor management, contract management, HR onboarding, incident resolution and fraud investigation – all on one central platform.
Business Process Management (BPM)
OnBase BPM capabilities automate repeatable business processes and optimise the way information and documents flow through your organisation.
Transform your business processes with OnBase BPM
Every organisation’s processes are unique. OnBase adapts to your business processes and requirements, not the other way around – keeping training to a minimum.
OnBase enables organisations to significantly decrease document processing time, increase staff productivity and improve input, storage and retrieval accuracy. A robust workflow engine and document routing system empower organisations to process work faster and more efficiently. With an intuitive set of point-and-click configurable rules and actions, you can automate and optimise key processes without the need for costly, time-consuming custom coding.
How organisations can benefit from OnBase business process management software:
By providing your organisation with automation and process management capabilities, OnBase business process management:
- Facilitates business transaction processing by presenting all related documents and data to the user
- Optimises business processes by providing a framework of rules to efficiently route electronic documents and data
- Promotes accountability by providing detailed auditable history to monitor security and employee performance
- Enforces consistent business practices, reducing process variance and associated risk
- Offers flexible deployment and access across multiple interfaces and line-of-business integrations