Your organisation is unique – and so why not the solution?
With OnBase, it’s easy to design solutions that meet your organisation’s specific needs. OnBase is modular by design, allowing you to tailor your solutions to your exact requirements. The six categories listed below will help you understand the breadth and depth of the OnBase product.
OnBase speeds up processes and reduces costs by capturing important information into one system; managing data, documents and processes; integrating with your existing systems; providing instant access to everyone who needs it; giving visibility into your processes and system performance and securely storing, protecting and destroying your information.
Capture your documents and data right at the source
OnBase captures your documents and the critical information they hold right at the source, no matter what format they are in, or their location. It then reorganises them with minimal human interaction into the single system – eliminating human error in data entry, and reducing repetitive manual tasks for your employees.
With OnBase you can capture almost any file type, however they are supplied to you, and quickly extract all the necessary information – along with automatically sending the data to the relevant systems – all while you are able to get on with your other duties.
Whether paper or electronic, OnBase captures almost any file type and quickly extracts necessary information, automatically sending it to all relevant systems.
Multiple capture options on a single platform
OnBase provides a variety of ways to capture the information you need from relevant paper and electronic documents.
- Scan paper documents– Capture a single page or thousands of documents directly from where you receive them, saving time and minimising costs associated with transportation.
- Import electronic documents and information – Automatically capture electronic documents in their native format, directly from the applications you use on a daily basis. From CAD files to email messages and PDFs, OnBase ingests any file format. You can even use your mobile device to quickly upload photos and content while in the field, whether you are connected or offline.
- Extract data from your documents – While capturing documents, OnBase pulls the relevant data off the page, validates it against existing information and shares it with your other systems – saving time associated with manual data entry. The extracted data is then used to automatically index documents into OnBase, making them instantly accessible.
Manage your documents, data and processes in one system
Combine the ability to manage documents, data and processes in one system so your information flows seamlessly throughout your organisation. Minimise process delays, data silos and disconnected documents and automate repetitive tasks while equipping workers to make better decisions.
Build content-enabled applications that support your requirements today and grow with you. Quickly create solutions tailored to your business problems without relying on costly custom coding.
Manage your critical information on one platform
OnBase combines the ability to manage your documents, processes and data:
- Manage documents – Work electronically with all critical content, regardless of format. Empower users to easily search for documents while leveraging digital folders and file cabinets to keep content organised. Effectively handle revisions and versions, electronically sign and automatically generate documents for distribution to customers and constituents.
- Manage processes – Decrease processing time and increase employee productivity by optimising your processes. OnBase automates predictable tasks while delivering exceptions and decisions to the right people, at the right time. Leverage OnBase to send notifications, enable approvals from mobile devices and load balance important work – increasing efficiency and keeping processes flowing.
- Manage data – Create data-centric and case management applications with OnBase, replacing antiquated databases, shared spreadsheets and legacy systems. Minimise the need for custom-developed or off-the-shelf solutions for areas such as HR onboarding, vendor management and fraud investigation. Provide users with access to all data, documents, tasks and conversations that support a customer, case or project – from one interface.
OnBase makes your content become instantly available to the people who need it, wherever they are, from almost any device or application. Empower your users to access content the way that makes the most sense for them – allowing them to work more effectively from the office, on the road or in the field.
By providing the right information at the right time, OnBase equips your users to make better decisions, effectively serve customers and keep processes flowing, whether you are deploying OnBase on-premises or in the cloud.
Take advantage of a variety of ways to access content for a variety of users.
With OnBase, your organisation provides access to information:
- From a personalised, intuitive user interface: Put the documents, forms, business processes and reports that are important right at users’ fingertips.
- While working in another business application: OnBase integrates with other applications, such as your ERP system or Microsoft® Office products, equipping users to access content directly from their familiar screens.
- While on the go: Use OnBase mobile applications to instantly access your information, make decisions and monitor processes wherever you are – from an iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone or tablet.
- When disconnected: Give field workers the ability to retrieve, create and update documents, complete forms and upload photos while offline.
- To those outside your organisation: Improve the experience of your customers, patients, constituents and students by allowing them to easily submit forms, track process status and access documents online.