OnBase automates your processes, manages your important business content in one secure location, and works with your other applications to deliver your information whenever – and wherever – you need it.
Once you have your information under control, you have visibility into the status of processes, documents and information while also supporting retention requirements.
Streamline processes, positively impact your bottom line
By utilising OnBase, your organisation:
Improves your level of service
- Allows customers, constituents and students to complete forms and make requests online
- Provides real-time visibility into the status of requests, transactions and orders
- Reduces time spent searching for documents and information
Reduces operating costs
- Speeds processes by automating predictable decisions and providing useful tools to manage all surrounding tasks, activities and case work
- Increases productivity by providing instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even a mobile device
- Eliminates the costs of printing, shipping and storing paper by electronically capturing content
- Allows easy enforcement of your security policies, controls access and tracks activities
- Facilitates reporting and auditing of required and missing information
- Automates retention and records management requirements
These are the high-level benefits that OnBase can bring to every organisation.
Eliminate repetitive, low-value tasks with a process automation solution
Every organisation has structured, predictable processes that can be mapped out on a flowchart. It is these processes that work can be optimised by leveraging the native workflow engine and business process management (BPM) tools that OnBase provides.
OnBase automates repetitive tasks to free up employee time for higher-value tasks while ensuring documents and meaningful exemptions are delivered to the right people at the right time.