Garrett Magnascanner PD6500i Metal Detector
The Garrett Magnascanner PD 6500i is the world’s highest-performing walk-through metal detector and leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination and sensitivity features.
Security professionals and government departments worldwide trust the PD6500i metal detector to safely scan the maximum number of personnel with the highest safety levels of any unit on the market.
Because of these high standards, the Garrett PD6500i has been chosen and approved by the Department For Transport (DFT) and can now be seen in most railway stations across the UK. It’s been instrumental in the efforts of the British Transport Police initiative to cut knife crime. The PD6500i is also used throughout the country for warehouse loss prevention, and security and event entry security checks.
Easy to assemble
The PD 6500i’s flat-pack design allows for a quick and simple assembly of its 4 parts using only 8 screws and 3 internal electrical connections.
Garrett Magnascanner PD6500i walkthrough metal detector key features:
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center, and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including the following international airports: airports around the world
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination, and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention, and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis, and group management.
- Meets IP55 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
|Temperatures||Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +149° F (65° C); Humidity to 95% non condensing; Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
|Power||Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.|
|Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards||Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529. *IP 65 optional.|
|Target Pinpointing Lights||Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of PD 6500i.|
|Programs||More than Twenty (20) independent programs designed to meet all installation specific requirements including ECAC requirements for European airports and TSA requirements for U.S. airports.|
|Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility||2,300 selectable operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the PD 6500i to operate in close proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with non-Garrett walk-throughs.|
|Interference Suppression||Advanced analog and digital filtering—as well as adjustable operating frequencies—eliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.|
|Directional Counter||Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).|
|Random Alarm Feature||Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.|
|Alarms||Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.|
|Pacing Lights||International symbols located at entrance.|
|Tamper-Proof||All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.|
|Control Outputs||Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.|
|Construction||Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum.|
|Warranty||24 months, Limited parts and labor|
Did you know we also supply address printer inks and machine compatible envelopes?
Take a look at our range of address printer inks, machine compatible envelopes, and envelope sealing fluid to keep your folder inserter working to its full potential. You can buy yours directly from our online shop along with a whole range of mailroom consumables, cleaning kits, and more – and in most cases we can offer next day delivery.
See more mailroom equipment from Twofold Ltd
Take a look at the whole range of franking machines and folder inserters available from Twofold, packed with user friendly features, fast, efficient and ready to make your life easier (and save you money).
The average user of a Twofold Franking Machine receives over 30% discount on every piece of mail they send. This makes it significantly cheaper to send franked mail rather than using stamps, and with a mailmark franking machine you are able to make even more savings on your posted letters and parcels. Whatever size of business you have, we have a franking machine that can help you make savings, and manage your time more efficiently.