The latest addition to Fujitsu’s award winning ScanSnap range, the iX100, is a mobile document scanner like no other. With full iOS and android compatibility, scanning documents on the move has never been easier. The iX100 is the most mobile scanner released in the ScanSnap range to date, with the ability to scan documents without any wires or a computer.
- Scan to wireless devices via Wi-Fi – the iX100 is able to connect to a laptop through a network, or provide a point of access for smart devices, and remembers regularly visited networks.
- The Li-ion battery gives up to 260 continuous scans from a single charge – that’s over 20 minutes of non-stop scanning.
- On board GI processor optimises the images before they leave the scanner, which means that your smart device is free to process the images as quickly as possible
- Weighing in at just 400g, the iX100 is light and easy to carry around with you
- Offers a ‘straight through’ paper path for cards or licences, and a ‘U-turn’ for more space-efficient desktop scanning. Fujitsu’s multi-feed feature allows iX100 users to scan multiple cards or receipts in at the same time and recognise that they’re different documents.
- At the office: connect to and scan using the secured Wi-Fi network
- On the train, in the car, in the airport lounge: you can connect and scan via public Wi-Fi or to iOS or Android devices using the downloadable ScanSnap Connect App.
- Remote workers or families can connect via the home router or use the direct connect mode if preferred
- Where wireless connection is not permitted, such as on an aircraft, the iX100 can scan via a USB connection.
- Scan and create editable Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files by using the included ABBYY FineReader software. You now no longer need to spend time re-typing a text document or spreadsheet, simply scan and convert directly into your favourite office applications.
- Automatically create searchable PDF files making your scanned data far easier to retrieve and manage
- For efficient and productive work routines scan directly to a printer, email address or folder
- With the bundled CardMinder efficiently organise your business cards whether it is a single card from a recent meeting or a stack of cards gathered at a trade show. Simply scan and let the OCR software capture pre-determined information which you can then readily transfer to Excel® or Outlook®
- Capture, access, share and sync your scanned data anywhere and anytime via your cloud accounts such as Salesforce Chatter, Evernote, SugarSync and DropBox
- Easily index, store and retrieve your documents by scanning and feeding directly into Microsoft® SharePoint (Win OS only)
|Speed Per minute||12|
|Paper sizes||A8 - A3 with carrier|
|Colour Mode||Colour, Greyscale, Black & White|
|Interface||USB or Wi-Fi|
What are the benefits?
Did you know we also supply address printer inks and machine compatible envelopes?
Take a look at our range of address printer inks, machine compatible envelopes, and envelope sealing fluid to keep your folder inserter working to its full potential. You can buy yours directly from our online shop along with a whole range of mailroom consumables, cleaning kits, and more – and in most cases we can offer next day delivery.
See more mailroom equipment from Twofold Ltd
Take a look at the whole range of franking machines and folder inserters available from Twofold, packed with user friendly features, fast, efficient and ready to make your life easier (and save you money).
The average user of a Twofold Franking Machine receives over 30% discount on every piece of mail they send. This makes it significantly cheaper to send franked mail rather than using stamps, and with a mailmark franking machine you are able to make even more savings on your posted letters and parcels. Whatever size of business you have, we have a franking machine that can help you make savings, and manage your time more efficiently.