The Spectrum 150180 has been specially designed to meet the needs and applications of warehouses, shippers, customs brokers, and couriers for airports.
- High image quality with a wire resolution of 36 AWG and steel penetration of 49 mm
- Meets all of the international standards for health and safety of operators and members of the public
- Drugs and explosives automatic detection and alarm
- Random projection of images containing fictitious threat objects for operator skills training (TIP function)
- Continuous or region zoom function for easy and precise evaluation of the image
- Can export images in commercial file formats (JPEG, TIFF and BMP) onto a USB device
- Ergonomic keyboard and simple operator interface provide efficiency and ease for the operator.
- Hardware and software customized to meet customer requirements
Excellent picture quality
Organic materials shown in orange, metal material shown in blue, and a mixture of them shown in green.
Machine specification for Spectrum 150180 X-Ray Machine
|Tunnel size||1550 mm (W) / 1805 mm (H)t|
|Conveyor speed||0.20 m/s (Configurable)|
|standard generator||200 kV (Configurable)|
|Wire resolution||36 AWG|
|Steel penetration||49 mm|
|Display monitor||LCD, colour, high-resolution (Configurable size)|
|Cooling||Insulating oil with forced air cooling|
|Beam direction||Diagonally upward|
|Operating temperature / humidity||0° – 40°C / 5% – 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature / humidity||-40° – 60°C / 5% – 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Power supply||127 Vac / 220 Vac
230Vac (-15% – +10%); 50Hz/60Hz +/-3Hz
What are the benefits?
Did you know we also supply address printer inks and machine compatible envelopes?
Take a look at our range of address printer inks, machine compatible envelopes, and envelope sealing fluid to keep your folder inserter working to its full potential. You can buy yours directly from our online shop along with a whole range of mailroom consumables, cleaning kits, and more – and in most cases we can offer next day delivery.
See more mailroom equipment from Twofold Ltd
Take a look at the whole range of franking machines and folder inserters available from Twofold, packed with user friendly features, fast, efficient and ready to make your life easier (and save you money).
The average user of a Twofold Franking Machine receives over 30% discount on every piece of mail they send. This makes it significantly cheaper to send franked mail rather than using stamps, and with a mailmark franking machine you are able to make even more savings on your posted letters and parcels. Whatever size of business you have, we have a franking machine that can help you make savings, and manage your time more efficiently.