Hybrid mail – the solution for remote workers ‘Are you back in the office yet, or still working from home?’ How many times have you been asked that over the last six months? The same questions are still being asked at the start of Zoom and Teams Meetings across the country – if not the…Details
Read the latest from Twofold Ltd, and news and industry updates to make sure you’re always able to meet the demands of your customers and keeping ahead of the competition.
Online franking and delivery of your business mail We all love a bit of DIY. Roll up the sleeves, have a go, and stand back to admire your hard work – and that philosophy is fine if you’re talking about changing the oil in your car or putting up some shelves – but if you…Details
Tim’s Top Ten Rundown for a successful Digital Mailroom in 2021 Be the customer – and have joined-up thinking Review the market – and see what your peers are doing Review the technologies – to see the art of the possible Review your back end – Seriously! Review your people – Happy staff, happy customers…Details
What is a Digital Mailroom? a) One application of an intelligent automation platform that allows you to create a strategy and journey towards delighting your customers, by becoming hyper-efficient, compliant, and in control of any channel of communication paper, email, web, and mobile app. b) Outsourcing your post so you don’t have to deal with…Details
How do you manage your incoming documents? A leading global analyst said last week that 77% of companies still rely on paper-based processes. The other 23% still receive documents via email and uploads to a website, and out of all these documents, it is estimated that up to 70% of them are in a semi…Details
The 5 myths of a digital mailroom There are many myths around the digital mailroom, and in our conversations with customers who are considering the move, we have gained a good insight into those doubts. Here is a quick rundown of five of the myths that might prevent you from taking advantage of the digital…Details
Businesses are under pressure to change It goes without saying that 2020 has thrown a few challenges at businesses and continues to do so as the repercussions of COVID19 moves across all industries. With businesses closing, losing customers, employees working from home, and the need to react quickly to change. It’s crucial that enterprises implement…Details