A word from Fujitsu…
The ScanSnap designed to go wherever you go
This featherweight champion packs quite a punch. The ScanSnap S1100 is our most mobile ScanSnap ever. Its weight (350grams) makes it feel almost non-existent in a case, and its dimensions let it fit practically anywhere. Scan all the paperwork you encounter from full-size documents to business cards and receipts and quickly get them out of the way and off your mind.
Scan at speeds that won’t slow you down
The paperwork that you pick-up along the way, can go away quickly. Scan a colour, A4 sheet in speeds of 8 pages per minute roughly 7.5 seconds per page. Business cards and receipts even faster. And with Continuous Feed Detection (CFD), just insert the next page, ScanSnap takes the paper in and the effort out.
Single USB Bus Power
Travel lighter. Just one included USB cable is all you need.
Ready to be used on a PC or Mac
The optional Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want the ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad®, Android™ or Kindle™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google® DocsTM* and/or SugarSync
- Scan to Mobile
The S1100 supports wireless scanning to iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ and Kindle™ devices for convenient viewing via the mobile app ScanSnap Connect Application. Like all current ScanSnap models, the S1100 can link to cloud services Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs™, Salesforce CRM and SharePoint Online (for Windows®). It also brings some additional cloud syncing functions: Scan to SugarSync and Scan to Salesforce Chatter as well as Scansnap folder for Win OS only where you can scan into your preferred cloud service when no scan interface is available through the import capability.