Rapid Screening System Assisting in Combating COVID-19
The APOLO D SmartCheck AI rapid screening system was developed to perform chest X-ray examinations in order to identify traces of pulmonary infections that is a characteristic of COVID-19 disease.
Equipment that requires reduced space for installation (10ft x 10ft) and can be installed in easily accessible public places. The APOLO D SmartCheck AI cabin is designed in a way that allows easy relocation. The walls and structure of the cabin is easy to assemble and dismantle, allowing easy transport and relocation of the unit.
Benefits of the Apolo D Smartcheck x-ray machine
- Reduce the overload of hospitals and health units caused by patients seeking diagnosis;
- Assistance in the rapid screening of people who may be infected;
- Monitoring the progression of symptoms of individuals at a distance;
- Assistance in making treatment decisions before the condition worsens;
- Protection of professionals involved in the diagnosis of COVID-19;
- Assistance in managing restrictive policies
Operational effectiveness performing up to 400 exams per day
Easy diagnosis with artificial intelligence
With a high-resolution digital detector and additional AI (artificial intelligence*) functionality, the equipment indicates the extent of abnormalities related to lung infection (pneumonia) by displaying it through a heat map that will quantify the percentage of the lungs affected.
Possibility of remote diagnosis
The Apolo D Smartcheck AI equipment can be networked to transmit images to a remote diagnostic center, what it is ideal for isolated areas and with limited specialized labor.
The Apolo D SmartCheck AI is equipped with special UV-C lamp that automatically disinfects the cabinet after finishing the scan. This process takes up to 2 minutes.
The entire positioning process is carried out using remote communication, via CCTV and microphone, reducing the risk of direct contact with the patient. The operator does not need to enter the interior of the shield cabin to position the equipment and the patient.
Where to use
- Cities, large centers or neighborhoods with little infrastructure for diagnosis
- Health units that need equipment for rapid diagnosis (UPAs, field/temporary hospitals, rural hospitals and etc.)
- Places where the population has limited movement and high risk of infection (prisons)
- Places without infrastructure where there is a shortage of rapid diagnostics
What are the benefits?
Did you know we also supply address printer inks and machine compatible envelopes?
Take a look at our range of address printer inks, machine compatible envelopes, and envelope sealing fluid to keep your folder inserter working to its full potential. You can buy yours directly from our online shop along with a whole range of mailroom consumables, cleaning kits, and more – and in most cases we can offer next day delivery.
See more mailroom equipment from Twofold Ltd
Take a look at the whole range of franking machines and folder inserters available from Twofold, packed with user friendly features, fast, efficient and ready to make your life easier (and save you money).
The average user of a Twofold Franking Machine receives over 30% discount on every piece of mail they send. This makes it significantly cheaper to send franked mail rather than using stamps, and with a mailmark franking machine you are able to make even more savings on your posted letters and parcels. Whatever size of business you have, we have a franking machine that can help you make savings, and manage your time more efficiently.