Spectrum 180180 X-Ray Machine
The Spectrum 180180, is an x-ray inspection system with a high level of performance, greater sharpness and image quality. It has been specially designed to meet the needs and applications of airports, customs services, transportation services, carriers, transportation operations or in any other environment where high security and complete screening is required.
- High image quality with resolution of 36AWG and steel penetration of 48mm (SV) and 70mm (DV).
- Equipment that does not require protection radiological, complying with all international standards requirements for health and safety standards both for operators as well as for the public.
- Automatic detection and alarm for drugs and explosives.
- Random projection of dummy images of threat objects, to train the operator skills (TIP).
- Continuous or local zoom functions for easy and accurate image evaluation.
- Enables the export of images in commercial format of the type JPEG, GIF, TIFF and BMP for memory devices (USB) he ergonomic and simple keyboard operation interface provide efficiency and ease for the operator.
- Custom hardware and software to meet customer demands
Excellent picture quality
Organic materials shown in orange, metal material shown in blue, and a mixture of them shown in green.
Machine specification for Spectrum 180180 X-Ray Machine
|Tunnel size||1550 mm (W) / 1805 mm (H)t|
|Conveyor speed||0.20 m/s (Configurable)|
|standard generator||200 kV (Configurable)|
|Wire resolution||36 AWG|
|Steel penetration||49 mm|
|Display monitor||LCD, colour, high-resolution (Configurable size)|
|Cooling||Insulating oil with forced air cooling|
|Beam direction||Diagonally upward|
What are the benefits?
Did you know we also supply address printer inks and machine compatible envelopes?
Take a look at our range of address printer inks, machine compatible envelopes, and envelope sealing fluid to keep your folder inserter working to its full potential. You can buy yours directly from our online shop along with a whole range of mailroom consumables, cleaning kits, and more – and in most cases we can offer next day delivery.
See more mailroom equipment from Twofold Ltd
Take a look at the whole range of franking machines and folder inserters available from Twofold, packed with user friendly features, fast, efficient and ready to make your life easier (and save you money).
The average user of a Twofold Franking Machine receives over 30% discount on every piece of mail they send. This makes it significantly cheaper to send franked mail rather than using stamps, and with a mailmark franking machine you are able to make even more savings on your posted letters and parcels. Whatever size of business you have, we have a franking machine that can help you make savings, and manage your time more efficiently.