Hybrid mail – the solution for remote workers ‘Are you…
Manage email and post with ease
FlexStream is a versatile document processing solution to improve the performance of your mailing system.
With FlexStream you can easily add scancodes to your documents that can be read by your inserter equipment, managing the processing of your mail and enhancing the capabilities of your machinery.
With FlexStream you can:
- Increase the integrity of your mailings by adding scancodes that can be used by inserters.
- Reduce postage costs by combining documents intended for the same recipient into a single mail piece.
- Save postage by using the optional postal presort modules.
- Improve brand awareness – turn your document into a marketing tool by adding conditional text, graphics and barcodes and by utilising selective inserts.
- Eliminate the costs of preprinted forms by adding overlays and digital inserts to your documents.
- Reduce paper costs – Convert traditional simplex printed documents to duplex to reduce paper usage and provide additional postage savings.
- Save costs by e-mailing all or a selection of your documents.
FlexStream Basic is the solution for users who need to add scancodes (OMR, 1D or 2D BCR) to PDF files without the need to change the existing documents.
In addition to adding scancodes, FlexStream Advanced offers extended document manipulation and enhancement features for users who need to add additional contents or want to change the layout of documents.
Need more? Additional services with FlexStream
FlexStream can be extended with additional services supporting postal processing for the United Kingdom and Secure & Tracked email.
Postal modules allow you to prepare mail according to Royal Mail standards. Services include address verification and lookup, postal sortation, and printing of the required documents and output.
Secure & Tracked Email
FlexStream offers a robust secure and tracked email service for sensitive business documents. FlexStream makes it easy to select the documents to be emailed, send the emails with the confidence that they will reach their intended recipients without passing into the wrong hands, and offers extensive tracking, audit, and follow-up functionality.
FlexStream Basic is the solution for users who need to add scancodes (OMR, 1D or 2D BCR) to their documents to increase integrity and enable automatic processing on inserters and who want to reduce costs by combining documents for the same addressee into a single mail piece.
- Open one or more document files in PDF or PDF/A format.
- Change the input document to duplex, remove leading and trailing pages and scale and move the contents of the pages.
Document Breaks and Grouping
- Extract text or graphics from your PDF documents to be used for further processing in print objects or to make comparisons and decisions inside the program.
- Define breaks that mark the end of one document and the beginning of another.
- Group documents for the same recipient into single mail items (sets) based on data contained in the documents.
- Previewing results of breaking, grouping, sorting and conditional scancode marks in a datasheet.
- A job summary lists the details of the processed input files, the documents and sets made, and selective feeds. It also includes operator instructions.
- Use templates for recurring jobs, eliminating the need to set up jobs that are run on a regular basis.
- Automate processing by using FlexStream’s powerful batch processing feature.
- Add scancodes for your inserter. Pre-defined scancodes for inserters of all major manufacturers are included in the program. FlexStream supports OMR and scancodes based on 1-D and 2-D barcodes.
- Define custom scancodes if necessary.
- Guides help you in positioning the scancode according to the specifications of your inserter.
- Scancodes can be made opaque and blank out areas can be added to cover unwanted elements on your layout.
FlexStream Advanced is designed to manipulate and enhance existing PDF documents. All features of the basic edition to add scancodes to documents are available. On top of that the Advanced edition enables users to add (conditional) text, graphics and barcodes to the document to turn documents into promotional tools.
Advanced Document Options
- Link to PDF document files in different layouts. This makes it possible to combine e.g invoices and orders or shipping documents in a single mail piece.
Advanced Processing Features
- Document break definition and grouping features as in FlexStream Basic.
- Sort sets and documents within a set in the required order. E.g. sort your sets on postcode and the documents in a set on invoice number.
- Job splitting based on any condition (e.g. set size) to divide a job in batches to be handled separately.
Additional Data Fields
- Next to text and graphics captured from the document, data may be based on (decoded) barcodes.
- Look-up fields to link document data to other data contained in databases or to generate filenames for variable graphics.
- Date/time fields in any format.
- Calculated fields based on Visual Basic procedures.
- Postal functions to generate contents of indicia and postal barcodes.
- Add scancodes (for a full description, see FlexStream Basic).
- Add any fixed or variable text based on a condition.
- Supports over 80 different barcodes, including 2-D barcodes and postal barcodes.
- Include fixed and variable graphics in a wide variety of formats.
- Add postal indicia and postage paid imprints.
- Add overlays to your documents.
- Dynamic (conditional) input paper tray selection (e.g to print first or last page of a document on specific paper).
- Print output on multiple printers.
- Output to multiple PDF-files.
- Export data from the generated datasheet.
FlexStream Professional adds document management features like adding digital inserts, email capabilities and preparing documents for archiving. FlexStream Professional also offers features for closed loop processing with verification and reprints.
es to the document to turn documents into promotional tools.
Add digital inserts. These are pages from PDF files that are (conditionally) added to the documents before the documents are printed.
Digital inserts can be conditional and variable, so inserts can be added depending on the contents or number of pages of the main document.
Digital inserts can be added to each document or once per mail piece only.
Closed Loop Processing
Export job and set data to a file for processing by the inserter in any user defined format.
Import job and set data for comparison with the printed job for verification and reprinting.
Documents can be removed from the print stream and be emailed instead. Documents may also be emailed and printed. All based on a condition you specify.
The email with the attached documents can be mailed using SMTP or an Exchange pick-up directory, or by using the Secure and Tracked email service.
Digital inserts and digital versions of selective feeds can be included in the emailed document.
Digital copies in PDF format of the (e-)mailed documents can be saved to a directory to be archived.
Optionally include digital inserts and/or digital versions of any selective insert which was added on the inserter to the archived documents.
|Operating System:||Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012. All of these in both 32bit and 64bit.||Windows 10 (64bit).|
|Processor:||Intel i5 ~2.66 Ghz.||Intel core i7 ~3.2 Ghz.|
|Memory:||4 Gigabyte||8 Gigabyte|
|Free HD Space:||1000Mb.||2000Mb.|
|Monitor Resolution:||1280 x 1024||1920 x 1080|
|Internet:||Only required for Postal and Secure and Tracked email modules.||Internet access for updates, online scripting help, easy licensing, latest drivers, etc.|