Corporate Social Responsibility
At Twofold Ltd, we’re committed to ensuring we are responsible, and aware of the needs of employees and the environment.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility as a business is to assess and take responsibility for the effects of the company on environmental and social well-being. We aim to meet goals that go beyond the measures required by regulators or environmental protection groups.
We fully embrace our social and environmental responsibilities, and we are committed to conducting business in ways that positively impact the world.
We aim to achieve success in the following areas:
- Society – involvement in the local community, and charities
- Environment – lowering emissions of CO2, improving efficiency
- Economy – paying taxes, returning profits in the appropriate manner
- Product responsibility – providing products of value, that are safe and manufactured responsibly
- Labour & Human rights – Respecting the employee in the workplace, supporting diversity, and individuality