- At the office: connect to and scan using the secured Wi-Fi network
- On the train, in the car, in the airport lounge: you can connect and scan via public Wi-Fi or to iOS or Android devices using the downloadable ScanSnap Connect App.
- Remote workers or families can connect via the home router or use the direct connect mode if preferred
- Where wireless connection is not permitted, such as on an aircraft, the iX100 can scan via a USB connection.
- Scan and create editable Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® files by using the included ABBYY FineReader software. You now no longer need to spend time re-typing a text document or spreadsheet, simply scan and convert directly into your favourite office applications.
- Automatically create searchable PDF files making your scanned data far easier to retrieve and manage
- For efficient and productive work routines scan directly to a printer, email address or folder
- With the bundled CardMinder efficiently organise your business cards whether it is a single card from a recent meeting or a stack of cards gathered at a trade show. Simply scan and let the OCR software capture pre-determined information which you can then readily transfer to Excel® or Outlook®
- Capture, access, share and sync your scanned data anywhere and anytime via your cloud accounts such as Salesforce Chatter, Evernote, SugarSync and DropBox
- Easily index, store and retrieve your documents by scanning and feeding directly into Microsoft® SharePoint (Win OS only)
See our returns policy