Organisations looking for a more efficient way to maintain, access and route business documents (invoices, claims, applications, incoming mail or any document linked to a business process) should look at OnBase. Our OnBase customers have found the solution becomes even more powerful, when workflow automates repeatable business processes and seamlessly integrates with their core applications. Most would argue that OnBase is so easy to use they prefer processing items within its interface or didn’t even knew it existed as they thought that their email system had just got better. Read more in this ECM blog post.
Linking with our Kofax Capture technology we can …
- Capture documents – in any format – including paper, e-mail, mainframe reports and e-forms
- Manage content – according to your organisation’s business rules and gauge the health of processes in real-time
- Store, organise and track – your content so documents are there when you need them
- Deliver documents – as soon as they’re needed so processes run fast and costs stay low
- Preserve and protect – your documents so you meet and stay in compliance with internal and external standards
Save time, resources and, money with integrated content management
If you’re ready to discover measurable benefits to your business processes, eliminate paper and file folders, and give your employees the ability to tackle high-value tasks and forgo low-value tasks (like fetching paper and file folders), then take a look at out blog and browse through the OnBase pages where we go a little deeper into Image capture, ERP Integrations, Business process Automation and workflow. But there is so much more that OnBase is capable of that we really suggest you get in touch so that we can talk about what it can do for you, so talk to Twofold about OnBase Business Content Management.